go to search
senior .net developer for healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Developer For Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Implementing required functionality as part of a distributed development team using C#/.NET, SQL Server, MongoDB and Redis
- Contribute to the development of new software, including builds, unit testing, integration testing, and deployment within an agile environment
- Participate in Sprint planning and execution
- Maintain software security and quality standards
- Aid in troubleshooting and resolving production escalations and issues
- Help review team commits via pull requests
- Support your products over their lifetime
- 3+ years of experience with .NET
- Experience with building and supporting applications with signiﬁcant experience with Microsoft.NET/C# systems connecting to databases (SQL Server, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Experience with authenticating and calling web services
- Knowledge of client-side web application frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
- Highly collaborative team player
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.