senior .net developer for healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The client is committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape.
- Implementing required functionality as part of a distributed development team using ReactJS, C#/.NET, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Contribute to the development of new software, including builds, unit testing, integration testing, and deployment within an agile environment
- Participate in Sprint planning and execution
- Maintain software security and quality standards
- Aid in troubleshooting and resolving production escalations and issues
- Help review team commits via pull requests
- Support your products over their lifetime
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Hands-on experience in kubernetes & AWS or ReactJS
- 2+ years of experience building and supporting applications with signiﬁcant experience with Microsoft.NET/C# systems connecting to databases (SQL Server, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Experience authenticating and calling web services
- Exposure to client-side web application frameworks
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
- Highly collaborative team player
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.