senior .net developer for healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
A customer is a full-service clinical diagnostic laboratory, with a leading position in genetics, women’s health, and cancer.
- Develop front-end and back-end features
- fix support tickets for the live Life Sciences & Healthcare application
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Work in cross-functional team fully responsible for all development, testing and deployment of the product
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of NET Framework 3.5-4.6, .Net Core, ADO.NET, MSSQL (stored procedures), JS (JQuery), HTML, CSS, IIS
- Understanding SDLC, SDP from Agile family
- Excellent spoken and written English skills (B2+)
- Knowledge of any advanced UI Framework (Angular 5+, Typescript, bootstrap)
- Git, bitbucket; TeamCity configuration
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.