senior .net developer for insurance domain
We are looking for remote Senior .NET Developer.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You are not afraid of taking new challenges. You are ready to dig into reverse-engineering activities, along with that to implement new features related to the re-platforming project. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior .NET Developer and become a super-hero for a core team.
One of the leaders of the Insurance domain in Canada. The company provides drug, dental, extended health care, vision, hospital and travel benefits for groups and individuals, as well as administration services. Our team is totally dedicated to creating smart benefits solutions.
- Implement core functionality such as: search engine, UI customization based on individual permissions, custom authorization and authentication
- Propose solution design
- Participate in architecture discussions
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- Expert skills in .NET Core 2.0
- Outstanding knowledge of design patterns and ability to combine them properly to build scalable and expandable solution with core functionality
- Knowledge and at least some experience in search engines like Elastic, Hot Chocolate etc.
- Experience in implementing authentication and authorization
- Understanding of CI/CD process
- Experience in creating NuGet package and it’s versioning
- Experience in microservices
- Ability to work without supervision
- Strong analytical skills and ability to see the task as a part of the whole
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.