senior .net developer for investment banking company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global Swiss firm providing financial services to private, corporate, and institutional clients.
- Design and implement user-friendly front-end applications, which integrate seamless in our application landscape
- Improving current and developing new features of several trading application GUIs
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
- Working closely with other senior software engineers, PMs, BAs and business users (clients) in order to find best possible technical solution for the project/available requirements
- Supporting the production users and investigating issues in production when contacted by support team
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with .Net Framework, WinForms, WPF
- Experience with web service
- Understanding of desktop development tools and technologies
- Experience in front end unit testing
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of SOLID principles, OOP and design patterns
- Analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
- Reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Java
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.