go to search
senior .net developer for materials company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Developer for Materials Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Support development for Full-Stack/Backend resources and technologies
- Specialize in development and problem solving for digital technologies and their application for B2B eCommerce
- Provide mentorship to more junior or less experienced developers
- Work independently on special projects
- Collaborate and show leadership within the team
- 3+ years of Full Stack Website Development experience working with multi-region, multi-language, feature toggled, B2B eCommerce applications or services
- Advanced experience in .NET technologies including C# development
- Experience with MS SQL or Azure SQL Databases
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience designing and coding using Agile and/or Lean methodologies
- Proficient in debugging, profiling, logging and monitoring practices and tools
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines, web services, and RESTful APIs
- Experience with GraphQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field is preferred or equivalent combination of Education, Experience, and Training
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.