go to search
senior .net developer for professional organization for project management
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Developer for Professional Organization For Project Management
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer for Professional Organization For Project Management.
- Assist Client with implementation of coding best practices;
- Assist Client with design, development, and enhancement of the MECS platform;
- Analyze and document current code base with recommended code remediation’s;
- Interface with Quality Assurance team to provide consistent SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) practices;
- Assist Client with recommendations and other improvements to Client’s current MECS platform implementation; and
- Continue to provide training and knowledge transfer to Client personnel.
- 3+ years of experience with React, .NET and SQL experience
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, .NET core 2.1, GraphQL and PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.