go to search
senior .net developer for retail company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Developer For Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Assist in architecting, design, development, implementation of complex applications and core utilities
- Collaborate with divisional architects, lead engineers and other senior engineers to set architectural standards for the division
- Understand governing security and compliance policies and ensure applications are designed with security and compliance from the beginning
- Provide a level of mentorship to team members, including outsourced resources
- Ability to develop business domain expertise and provide technical support to SMEs in that business domain
- Proactively ensure consistent, well documented, and flexible APIs at the system and sub-system level
- Know and champion best practices in many areas of software engineering (security, testability, reliability, scalability)
- Assist in helping QA to develop quality and performance monitoring programs for specific systems, sub-systems, and components (automated test covered)
- Our Expectation for the ideal candidate
- 3+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with RESTful or WebAPIs
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.