go to search
Senior .NET Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Design and build scalable enterprise web applications within .NET Core ecosystem
- Write lots of clean, readable, and reusable C# code
- Engage daily with your distributed, remote engineering team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Collaborate with product designers and clients to clarify requirements, prototype functionality and build products
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a remote, distributed team environment
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
- Formulates, defines and documents system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- 3 + years of professional experience
- Strong server-side development experience utilizing .NET Technologies - emphasis on .NET Core
- Experience writing reusable libraries and clean, readable C# code
- Good understanding of CLR and its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Strong hands-on experience using Git is required
- Previous professional experience with cloud providers
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Understanding of front-end concepts and technology (React, TypeScript)
- Unit testing experience
- Proficient in CI/CD and DevOps process
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams
nice to have
- Quick starter within your area of expertise and steps up to challenges outside of it
- Thrives on collaborating with other team members and across disciplines
- Welcomes feedback and sees it as an opportunity for reflection and improvement
- Always learning - Whether you are learning to help your team to work through new concepts and technology
- You are astute, you know when to push an issue and when to let things lie
- You are friendly - you reach out to your teammates even if they aren’t on your project team
- You can work through ambiguity - you aren’t shy about asking questions to gain clarity
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals