go to search
senior .net developer for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Design and build scalable enterprise web applications within .NET Core ecosystem
- Write lots of clean, readable, and reusable C# code
- Engage daily with your distributed, remote engineering team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Collaborate with product designers and clients to clarify requirements, prototype functionality and build products
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a remote, distributed team environment
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging
- Formulates, defines and documents system scope and objectives for assigned projects
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong server-side development experience utilizing .NET Technologies - emphasis on .NET Core
- Experience writing reusable libraries and clean, readable C# code
- Good understanding of CLR and its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Strong hands-on experience using Git is required
- Previous professional experience with cloud providers
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Understanding of front-end concepts and technology (React, TypeScript)
- Unit testing experience
- Proficient in CI/CD and DevOps process
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.