go to search
senior .net developer for swat operation
Senior .NET Developer for SWAT Operation
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior .NET developer for SWAT Operation to join our team.
The customer is an insurance and reinsurance market located in United Kingdom which provides the leadership and insight to anticipate and understand risk, and the knowledge to develop relevant, new and innovative forms of insurance for customers globally.
The main task would be assisting the cloud migration to Azzure by figuring out issues with each prioritised application, reverse-engineering functionality where necessary and figuring out where the issues to make the migration successful.
- Cloud migration to Azzure
- Figuring out issues with each prioritised application
- Reverse-engineering functionality
- 3+ years of experience in .NET development
- Ability to work autonomously and pro-actively resolve complex engineering challenges to deliver solutions
- Experience with MS SQL.SQL
- Reverse Engineering
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Azure experience
- SQL SSIS
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.