senior .net developer for travel and hospitality company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The client is a privately held leading corporate travel company. They can provide or configure software and organize travel for companies.
- Maintenance of the product and current code
- Investigation of issues and problems, isolating and fixing them
- Improvements of the product to meet the needs of the customer based on the requirements
- Lead the development and communicate with stakeholders
- Customer communication
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in C# (ASP.NET)
- Strong Node.JS skills
- Knowledge of SQL (basic level writing and running queries)
- Solid understanding of REST
- Experience in JSON
- Experience in GIT
- Good experience in developing and debugging Web applications
- Excellent communication skills in English
- GO Language (to be able to convert code from GO to Node.JS)
- Rabbit MQ
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.