senior .net engineer for a medical services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Engineer for a medical services company for our team.
The customer is a healthcare provider. The company provides medical services including addiction medicine, psychology, family medicine, cardiology, optometry, dermatology, physical therapy, diabetes care, radiology, surgery, laboratory solutions.
- Microservices architecture;
- 3rd Parties Integration;
- Construction of microservices as API consumers handling all the related aspects to external API accounts;
- Management of restrictions for transactions in external APIs, according to available quotas as reflected in the configuration;
- Configuration of external APIs timeouts, retries;
- Security Management;
- Non-blocking development using asynchronous APIs;
- Internal communication of microservices using gRPC;
- Monitorization with ELK, Grafana;
- Management of events including broadcasting, persistence, acknowledge, etc.;
- CRUD operations with NoSQL.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- English level B2+;
- Knowledge of microservices oriented architecture;
- Comprehension of streaming (uni/bi-directional) in internal communication of microservices;
- Good comprehension of http protocol;
- Good comprehension of REST architectural layout;
- Knowledge of gRPC protocol;
- Understanding of Open ID Connect protocol;
- Knowledge of Azure IAM and Azure AD regarding integration of registered applications;
- Skills in Apache Kafka;
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines;
- Good comprehension of containers and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.