senior .net engineer for a software company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Engineer for a Software company for our team.
The customer is one of Europe's leading cashless parking providers, operating in the center of mainland Europe, the UK, and the US. The company helps people find and pay for parking via their mobile devices, thus making parking smarter, simple, and accessible for drivers and operators.
- Work on financial back-end systems and payment integrations;
- Work independently as a Back-End developer but pro-actively working together with .NET chapter leads (client-side) and with other developers and QA's from other disciplines (non- .NET).
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- English level B2+;
- Software development experience with C# and Microsoft .NET stack technologies;
- .NET development experience with ASP.NET Web API, REST;
- Strong MS SQL knowledge;
- Basic cloud experience and knowledge of cloud messaging systems;
- Understanding in SOA, and design patterns;
- Unit testing and mocking experience;
- CI/CD experience;
- Scrum, Kanban, or Agile experience;
- Experience in SCRUM is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Cloud experience with AWS: EC2, SES, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch, etc.;
- Experience with Hangfire and Windows services;
- Knowledge of WebWorms and JQuery;
- Knowledge of CI/CD using TeamCity and Octopus, Jenkins;
- SAFe experience;
- Knowledge of Adyen Web DropIn;
- Experience in a financial application and/or transactional system is a big plus.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.