go to search
senior .net software developer for a financial technology and information company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Software Developer for a Financial Technology and Information Company
read full description
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Developer with 3+ years in .NET development to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
The project is a distributed, high-load service which provides access to petabytes of market data. This is a cutting-edge technological solution used to fetch, aggregate and transform data from various data sources. Service is a back-end for dozens of client applications, including one of the leading platforms for financial risk management.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.