senior .net software developer for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Developer with 3+ years in .NET development to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
The project is a distributed, high-load service which provides access to petabytes of market data. This is a cutting-edge technological solution used to fetch, aggregate and transform data from various data sources. Service is a back-end for dozens of client applications, including one of the leading platforms for financial risk management.
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Developing technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Coordinating with other software professionals and developers
- 3+ years of .NET development experience
- Experience with .NET TPL
- Experience with ASP.NET Services
- Experience with Design Patterns
- Experience in Distributed Web Services
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Knowledge of Relational DB
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.