.NET community! Currently, we are looking for a strong Senior .NET Software Developer to reinforce our project team. We are ready to give you the opportunity to work as a part of a distributed and diverse team with true “startup” spirit, and Google-like approach to work. Here we develop the world’s most secure file sharing and collaboration solution.
We cooperate with ISV customer from Silicon Valley, They provide the same services as DropBox does, but with much more enhanced security, seamless and automatic access to documents, files, and shared folders and many other great features DropBox does not have. For example, file distribution to a mobile workforce, real-time document back-up and continuous availability, and secure large files sending and FTP replacement.
- Participation in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews on Web team projects
- Design, development, testing HTML5, ASP.NET and Rest API/web-services features involving HTML5, C# and MSSQL stored procedures
- Performance tuning of store procedures
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams including other engineering teams on features, technical approaches to complex problems
- More than 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in C#
- Proficiency in HTML5 and ASP.NET Development
- Proficiency in modern UX Frameworks (Node, React, Angular, backbone etc.)
- In depth knowledge about REST or SOAP web services (REST experience is preferred, but any web services experience can do)
- Experience in MSSQL and stored procedures development - expert in Object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading
- Experience in Unit Testing, Test Automation
- Experience writing design documents
- Strong communication skills
- Experience collaborating with multipleExperience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, tech-ops cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, tech-ops
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- NoSQL experience
- Experience converting test plans into automatable test cases
- Experience with functional testing of web services via automation
- Experience working in a SaaS company with HA systems
- Experience working with large data sets/scalability
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.