senior .net software engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years in .NET development to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
The project is a distributed, high-load service which provides access to petabytes of market data. This is a cutting-edge technological solution used to fetch, aggregate and transform data from various data sources. Service is a back-end for dozens of client applications, including one of the leading platforms for financial risk management.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- .NET Framework advanced
- .NET TPL advanced
- ASP.NET Services advanced
- Distributed web-services novice
- Design patterns intermediate
- Relational DB knowledge intermediate
- NoSQL novice
- Unit-testing advanced
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.