senior .net software engineer for a multinational retail corporation
We are looking for remote Senior .NET Software Engineer
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a .NET Developer.
Our customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. The chain consists of approximately 11,300 stores and various e-commerce Websites under the 58 banners in 27 countries.
We began as an ambitious New Jersey-based startup and grew up into a big international project in the eCommerce segment that can compete with giants of the market. Our platform allows its members to shop online from various retailers. The Amazon-like system we work with is the F#-top system in the world. Our team consists of 50 professional F# Developers, assembled around the world. Currently, we are looking for experienced .NET developers with Back-end or/and Full Stack to make our team even stronger. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Write and deploy new microservices
- Upgrade and monitor existing microservices
- Migrate to new customer’s platforms
- Integrate with customer’s services
- Implement privacy regulations
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- Experience in functional (recursion, immutability) programming in C# or F# (or desire to acquire such)
- Desire to learn F#
- Experience with cloud native application or desire to get one
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
- Event sourcing
- ASP.NET Core
- Hashicorp (Nomad, Vault, Consul) cluster in Azure
- Azure Cosmos DB, Kafka
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.