senior .net software engineer for a us-based software company
Our client is a US-based software company providing cloud SaaS solutions for the manufacturing industry. Their core feature is 100% cloud development, continuous innovation, and great user experience — and it will be you, who will be deeply involved in the solution’s further development and enhancement.
As part of the team, you will be building, supporting and creating new functionality of PLEX ERP application. PLEX cloud ERP is a hosted service delivered over the Internet. The solution is already applied to Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverage, High Tech / Electronics, Manufacturing & Industrial, and Precision Metal forming industries.
- Develop new modules
- Analyze requirements
- Enhance and provide migration support of the existing modules
- Code review
- Constantly enhance the system’s stability, performance and usability
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis
- More than 3 years of experience
- Strong technical skills and ability to think through quickly
- Advanced knowledge of .NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of Git
- Experience in XML and XPath
- Experience working with different profilers and debuggers
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
- Good command of English: at least Intermediate+ level (B1+)
- Ability to estimate, delegate and control tasks performance
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.