senior node.js developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer to join our global team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Work on Veeva Connector and integrations with WordPress VIP
- Work on new feature implementation/improvements for Assembler Online (browser based WISYWIG system) application to create marketing materials for both print and electronic format. Assembler does not contain any HIPA related patient info, medical data or any other personal information
- Work on improvements for integration between Veeva PromoMats and SFMC
- Develop on BE (NodeJS) and FE (React)
- Participate in architecture discussions
- 3+ years of experience as Node.js Developer
- Ability to effectively communicate as internally with English speaking team members as with vendors and stakeholders
- Ability do code review
- Ability to switch to tasks that have more priority
- Understanding of SCUM process
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Experience in PC and Mac OS