senior node.js developer for a british retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer with 3+ years of software development experience, and AWS expertise to join our team.
The customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalog. The company sells in several countries, with websites for the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Australia.
The main pool of tasks is associated with building back-end services and integrations with other systems (a new ERP Platform: MS Dynamics 365, etc.) as part of the global transformation of the customer's landscape.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Write well designed, testable, performant, and efficient code
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Work with product and engineering teams to release services that operate at high volume
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Solid experience with AWS (DynamoDB, Step Functions, SQS, SES, SNS, Lambda, Fargate)
- Experience working in agile environment
- Strong English (Writing B1, Speaking B2)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.