senior node.js developer for a chemical company
We're looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer with 3+ years of software development experience, and Strapi IO or Admin Pro expertise to join our team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer; however, it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea, and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
The project goal is to design and build MVP on web and mobile platforms.
- Write unit tests with coverage at least 80% using Jest
- Perform DB migration
- Participate in code review and scrum ceremonies
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, Express, Axios, REST, openAPI
- Understanding authorization process with Auth0
- Good knowledge of SQL and Knex.js
- Experience on AWS
- Experience in Content Management System (CMS) such as Strapi IO or Admin Pro or similar
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2