senior node.js developer for a fashion company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer to join our team.
The customer is a luxury fashion establishment (London, England). They design and distribute clothes, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances, and cosmetics.
- Providing effective engineering leadership, with expert level knowledge of ReactJS and Node.js, implementation patterns, associated tooling and best practice
- Being accountable for engineering strategy
- Working with engineering team makeup, development processes, coding standards and best practices, technology/Language selection, CI/CD pipeline, test strategy and release strategy
- Working with DevOps on infrastructure and environment strategy
- Acting as the trusted engineering partner to product, program and project stakeholders
- Supporting delivery of applications
- Supporting developers
- Supporting the releases
- Improving the process and documentation
- Coordination with DevOps
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Solid experience with ReactJS, React Hooks, Node JS, Redux, HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge of SASS, SCSS
- Experience with Dynamo and Elastic search, AWS, Lambda
- Knowledge of building highly scalable and performant applications
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of Web performance, profiling, RUM
- Experience in infrastructure provisioning e.g. AWS, Docker
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.