senior node.js developer for a logistics company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer to join the global team.
The customer is a freight exchange service ("load board") and provider of transportation information in North America.
- Work across the stack to from UI to database
- Design and develop REST APIs
- Leverage AWS to deliver efficient, cloud-native solutions
- Write unit, integration, and functional tests, and guide others in doing the same
- Participate in design/code reviews
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications
- Document software designs and project tasks
- Review functional requirements and analyze their impact on schedule and software design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience with Node.js
- Experience developing and deploying in AWS
- Experience developing REST APIs according to established best practices
- Experience using a modern development framework such as React or Angular to build web UIs
- Expert understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and learning
- High productivity and effective time management
- Experience with Scrum/Agile SDLC
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.