senior node.js developer for a publishing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer to join the global team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Implementation of the MS Office add-in features
- Work with 3rd party Restful services
- Resolving dependencies with 3rd party teams
- Participation in all of the SCRUM ceremonies, e.g. Estimation, Refinements, etc as well as SAFe ceremonies Foundation Q&A, PI Plannings
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience with ReactJS and TypeScript
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience with code review
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (B2 or higher)