senior node.js developer for a retail & distribution company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer for a Retail & Distribution company to join our team.
The customer is a mid-luxury American fashion label (New York City, United States).
This project is to build a microservices-oriented e-commerce solution and API layer in front of it.
- Building microservices with Node.js, Express.js using Google’s Apigee for API management (expose APIs, provide OAuth, quotas, security etc.)
- Building e-commerce API services on top of Apigee stack with future switch to Google Cloud Platform + Apigee
- Migrating Node.js Apps and data from Apigee to Google Cloud Platform (now only NoSQL storage)
- Modifying chat service to allow mobile app users to contact sales associates in specific stores, allow to collaborate on wish lists and orders etc.
- Participating in building CI/CD processes using Jenkins
- Communicating with customer’s teams to clarify requirements and build reliable integrations with external systems
- Leading small team
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of Cassandra, Usergid, MongoDB, NoSQL
- Experience in API Architecture
- Experience in designing SOA, Microservices
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Akamai Identity Cloud
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Node.js (0.10 and latest, express-based Apigee's framework)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.