senior node.js developer for information services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer for Information Services Company.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Collaborate with teammates to define, design, and shape new features
- Design and develop backend API microservice using Node.js
- Design and develop application in secured AWS environment
- Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- 3+ years of experience as Node.js Developer
- Good understanding of Scrum, Agile ceremonies,
- Excellent communication(written and verbal) skills with B2 English level as minimum,
- Ability to clearly express thoughts, ideas
- Understanding of main KPIs for team productivity
- Experience with CI/CD on a project
- English level: B2
- Experience with Angular (5 or higher),
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Leadership skills and experience of leading team
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.