go to search
senior node.js developer for retail company
GraphQL, Microsoft Azure, ReactJS, Serverless, apollo-server
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Node.JS Developer For Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Node.JS Developer to join our team.
The retail company offers a diverse range of products, including baby and children's clothing, womenswear, menswear, homeware, accessories, footwear, beauty products, and confectionery.
The company has operations in Europe and the United States.
The retail company owns over 390 stores across 12 countries.
- In cooperation with Senior SA define & build FrontEnd application architecture & integration end points
- Define engineering principles, quality standards for FrontEnd application, ensure this is followed by the team
- Be responsible for defining CI/CD process for FrontEnd application
- Guide & drive FrontEnd team (5-7 engineers)
- Effectively collaborate with development & testing leads
- Work with the most complex tasks hands on
- Proactively suggest & drive engineering processes improvements
- 3+ years of experience with Node.JS
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with Next JS framework
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Experience with integration of headless CMS (Contentful)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience with team leadership (up to 5 people)
- Knowledge of leadership basics (delegation, escalation, progress tracking, tasks distribution, etc.)
- Knowledge of JAM stack
- Knowledge of the BFF architecture approach
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.