senior performance analyst
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Performance Analyst to join our team.
You’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that are scalable, resilient, and performant. We want innovators, we want doers!
- Enable high-performing services in a complex green field micro-service architecture
- Work closely with the product, to define KPIs and benchmarks for the system, as well as set up tests to measure and maintain them
- Collaborate very closely with development teams in the design and testing of our next-generation solutions, giving feedback on non-functional aspects
- Accompany software projects from draft through implementation and production release, by setting up and running requisite tests
- Keep us running – Review our live systems with continuous improvement and performance benchmarks in mind
- Ensure there are no degrades in software performance with every release
- 3+ years of experience in performance testing software services in a complex microservice ecosystem
- Experience with one or more server-side performance testing tools such as Jmeter, Gatling, or similar
- Experience with one or more client-side performance testing tools such as Speedcurve, Lighthouse, or similar
- Solid knowledge of profiling and analysis, as well as tools such as JProfiler, GCViewer, or similar
- Experience with APM and related monitoring tools such as Instana, Grafana, Prometheus, ClowdWatch, or similar
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- Strong English skills (B2+)
- Experience in online gaming or sports betting
- Working experience in FinTech companies, familiar with transaction-based applications
- Knowledge of Java and IoC frameworks such as Spring
- Knowledge of React or similar front-end technologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.