senior performance tester for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Performance Tester with 4 years of exclusive hands on experience with at least 2 popular load generation tools and hands-on experience in performance testing in either AWS or Azure to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Author performance test plans
- Build peak workload models from historical usage logs
- Negotiate requirements for response times
- Assess the right-sizing of performance test environments
- Assess application risk profiles and map this to performance test objectives
- Map performance test objectives to test types and monitoring design
- Create performance test harnesses (LoadRunner, JMeter, BlazeMeter, etc)
- Support root-cause analysis both in prod and non-prod
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT delivery
- Minimum 4 years of exclusive hands on experience with at least 2 popular load generation tools (LoadRunner, JMeter, Blaze Meter, etc).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in mentoring and governing performance engineers
- Minimum of 6 months hands-on experience in performance testing in either AWS or Azure
- Conceptual understanding of Cloud native design patterns
- Understanding of how to assess application performance sensitivity to network latency and packet loss
- Basic understanding of OSI Network Stack and ability to use Fiddler and Wireshark
- Ability to configure tests to achieve predefined targets for use-case rates and session concurrency
- Ability to perform advanced data correlation
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.