go to search
senior performance tester for a software copmany
CI/CD, Microservice Architecture Pattern, Monitoring tools, Performance Analysis, Performance Testing Tools, Profiling Tools
Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia
Senior Performance Tester for a Software copmany
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Performance Tester to join our team.
- Enable high performing services in a complex green field micro-service architecture
- Work closely with product, to define KPIs and benchmarks for the system, as well as set up tests to measure and maintain them
- Collaborate very closely with development teams in design and testing of our next generation solutions, giving feedback on non-functional aspects
- Accompany software projects from draft through implementation and production release, by setting up and running requisite tests
- Review our live systems with continuous improvement and performance benchmarks in mind
- Ensure there are no degrades in software performance with every release
- 3+ years of experience in Performance Testing
- Experience with performance testing software services in a complex microservice ecosystem.
- Experience with one or more server-side performance testing tools such as Jmeter, Gatling or similar.
- Experience with one or more client-side performance testing tools such as Speedcurve, Lighthouse or similar.
- Solid knowledge of profiling and analysis, as well as tools such as JProfiler, GCViewer or similar.
- Experience with APM and related monitoring tools such as Instana, Grafana, Prometheus, ClowdWatch or similar.
- Familiar with cloud technologies like AWS and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
nice to have
- Experience in online gaming or sports betting
- Worked in FinTech companies, familiar with transaction-based applications
- Knowledge of Java, and IoC frameworks such as Spring
- Knowledge of React or similar front end technologie
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.