senior php developer for leading provider company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior PHP Developer for Leading Provider Company.
The customer is Canada's leading provider of fully managed employee discount, member discount, customer discount and personal discount programs.
- Developing in-house, and customer-facing applications
- Acting as a mentor to junior developers
- Backend work primarily with PHP/Python
- Work on 3rd party integrations, primarily with systems in the financial/auto industry
- Our tech stack is PHP/Laravel for the backend and Vue/Nuxt on the frontend
- Newer services are now built serverless (Node/Python runtimes) in AWS
- Ensuring cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- 3+ years of experience as PHP Developer
- Discuss requirements with the business
- Propose solutions, critically evaluate them, and find the best solution for any problem
- Constantly improve architecture and bring best practices into the project
- Take part in scrum meetings; constantly interact with Product manager, Frontend developers
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.