senior power apps developer for a leading reinsurance company
We're looking for a remote Senior Power Apps Developer with 3+ years of experience with MS Power Platform/MS Dynamics 365 to join our team.
The customer is an oil company holding the sixth-largest proven reserves of oil in the world. The company explores and produces petrochemical products, offers processing, refining, marketing, and distribution of crude oil, petroleum, gas, sulfur, and petrochemical products.
- Development of internal business applications for the customer using Microsoft Power Platform (CDS, Canvas & Model-driven apps)
- Support and maintenance of existing applications
- Direct communication with customer on daily basis, requirements clarification and discussions
- Ideas and proposals of current apps enhancements are welcome
- 3+ years of experience with MS Power Platform/MS Dynamics 365
- Self-organization and communication skills
- Experience with Canvas Apps, Model-driven Apps
- Knowledge of Dataverse (CDS)
- Knowledge of Power Automate flows
- Good English (Speaking: B2, Writing: B2+)
- Understanding and creation of stored procedures SQL/T-SQL
- Knowledge of custom connectors/event handlers in Basic C#/.NET
- Experience with PCF (custom UI components)
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud basics
- Understanding of CI/CD for Power Apps, experience with Azure DevOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.