senior product manager for a network provider
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Product Manager to join our team.
The customer is a British internet provider and mobile operator.
- Creating, managing, and regularly iterating a roadmap and backlog for your API services squad, understanding the wider architectural direction of the organization and ensuring the roadmap aligns to the realization of this, while ensuring business capabilities are being evolved
- Leading API product development and integration across our Consumer Digital product estate, aligning the requirements of a journey as defined by the Product Squads, and mapping this to data exposed and consumed via an API
- Creating a vision around a specific domain area, including NFRs and evolving the technical capabilities, exposed as APIs, to achieve this vision, ensuring services are domain aligned and boundaries are kept clear
- Communicating and managing product updates and milestones to client squads who will integrate the APIs into their solutions
- Guarding our API portfolio to ensure that quality, value and efficiency are being maintained
- Working with conflicting priorities and usins customer insight to make decisions
- Prioritizing activities for your squad based on what you’ve learned from optimization and tests
- Communicating clearly, transparently and concisely with stakeholders
- Formulating and communicating enterprise-wide endorsed API Strategy in conjunction with other API Product Owners
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience as a Product Owner (or similar), managing the development of RESTful APIs
- Experience in API Management
- Experience in work with Peers, Scrum teams and business stakeholders to maximize value created by squad
- Experience with Postman, Swagger and using frameworks such as OpenAPI and TMForum
- Understanding of architectural direction and a complex system stack, with ability to translate this into a product roadmap with clear value articulation
- Understanding of lean principles of rapid build, measure, learncycles
- Understanding of what creates value and what does not
- Knowledge of common API technologies and concepts for both Web and Native APIs
- Knowledge of squad's KPIs
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.