senior product owner for a nutrition company
We're looking for a remote Senior Product Owner with understanding how to use data to drive product decision making and 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Product Owner (or similar) role to join our team.
The customer aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. It has a worldwide presence with sales teams in 150 countries and around 17,000 employees. It will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. Crop and Digital Solutions is responsible developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
- Responsible for the success of one or more products
- Ability to define Business case, Product strategy and lead the realization activities with support from the Scrum master
- Identify risks, implement risk mitigation plan, monitor data analytics, manage alignment with multiple stakeholders, and communicate effectively with business owners and discipline leads
- Make day-to-day decisions to ensure quick and scalable implementation
- Assess value, develop user stories, define acceptance criteria, prioritize product backlog, and track project status, to ensure delivery of high value products on time and within budget
- Support the product team through a period of transition
- Foster a culture of collaboration, manage team dynamics, and set clear team goals to create both successful development of solutions and an exciting work environment
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Product Owner (or similar) role
- Have led product management for digital product solution through its entire lifecycle in a senior or similar product ownership position
- Managed at least two digital products using Agile/Scrum process and principles, preferably B2B
- Understands how to use data to drive product decision making
- Effective communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Humble, collaborative, team player, willing to step up and support colleagues
- Accreditation as a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or equivalent and understands Design Thinking/Lean principles
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.