senior python developer for an energy company
We are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer with 3+ years of strong experience in writing microservices with Python, experience with Kafka and knowledge of MS SQL to join our team.
The client is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using Python
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- 3+ years of strong experience in writing microservices with Python
- Flask / Django knowledge
- Experience with Kafka or similar
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Experience in Angular, HTML and CSS
- Experience with measuring and optimizing performance
- Experience with Source Control (git)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (based Azure DevOps, Bamboo or similar)
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with Namenko
- Solid experience with Azure cloud
- Redis knowledge
- Azure DevOps experience
- Octopus knowledge
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Grafana or similar tools for metrics visualization
- Prometheus or similar
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.