senior python developer for an industrial company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Python Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in England. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues.
- Ensuring changes/minor enhancements/bug fixes on the Python based back-end of applications, are executed properly for existing products
- Work on handful of products, all with similar Python back-end setup
- Handling of business requirements, designing solution and Performing code optimization
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Good knowledge of Python, PyQt / PySide with Desktop based GUI development experience
- Experience with Django in writing APIs
- Knowledge of OOP concepts in python (Class and Objects, Functions, Modules)
- Knowledge of Python data structures (Pandas Dataframes , Lists , Numpy arrays) and their computation time comparisons
- Experienced with Multithreading and Multiprocessing Other common libraries experiences – like: pyCurl , time, pickle, logging, etc
- Familiarity with Logging and Exception Handling
- Knowledge of use of designer, Event handling in PyQt/Pyside and signals and slots
- Basic knowledge of Exception handling in Python