go to search
senior python developer for insurance comapany
Senior Python Developer for Insurance Comapany
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Python Developer to join our team.
The customer's mission is to monitor, detect and disrupt cyber security threats targeting Swiss Re. They protect our employees and customers while constantly aiming to deliver exceptional security services. They are a new team that is being purpose-built to lead, own, and inspire cyber security change across Swiss Re while continuously maturing our operations and practices to align with the best in the industry.
- Create client applications from scratch
- Create rest services from scratch
- Integrate 3rd party services into our environment
- Create dockerfiles and docker-compose manifests from scratch
- Manage the infrastructure of our VMs and services
- Maintain and improve legacy codebases
- Minimum 3 years' experience in python
- Knowledge of the wider Azure ecosystem
- Excellent written and spoken English
nice to have
- Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure EventHubs
- Knowledge of SCRUM framework and Agile working methodologies
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.