go to search
senior qa/qe test automation for retail company
Automated Testing in Java, Java 8, Selenium, Cucumber, Karate
Senior QA/QE Test Automation for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior QA/QE Test Automation Tester to join our team.
- Perform coding/configuration, testing, implementation and documentation on solutions developed including design specifications
- Perform applications programming activities, to include code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify applications programs
- Ability to extract, analyze, and report the data
- Strong attention to detail when identifying data relationships, trends, and anomalies.
- Thinking through long-term impacts of key design decisions and handling failure scenarios
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability of new software tools to platform development
- Serve as a coach and mentor to more junior developers to include delegating and managing tasks, as appropriate
- Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Commit to overall deliverables with customers and/or management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Automation scripting experience and building or maintaining an automated test framework using Java or selenium
- Web services automation experience with strong REST API automation experience and UI automation experience
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment is preferred
- Coding experience with one or more of the following languages Java or equivalent; knowledge of algorithmic ideas behind the code and software development fundamentals
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment and build tools (i.e. JUnit, Maven, Jenkins or equivalent) and using an industry standard source control management system
- Experience with TDD/BDD; Experience with Cucumber Feature File and Ruby Step Definition preferred
- Strong understanding and experience working with object repository, SQL queries and GUI design standards, especially as they relate to test automation object recognition
- Experience with structuring the automated testing tasks on multiple projects, estimating schedules, resources and dependencies
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.