senior reactjs developer for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior ReactJS Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Collaborating with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software features into simpler stories for planning and execution
- Collaborating with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features/stories and commit to what can be accomplished in an iteration
- Spearheading technical design, and implementing/developing well-engineered solutions that are optimized for short term execution while planning for long term technical capabilities
- Authoring, reviewing, and helping in implementation of test plans, test cases, and automated tests to ensure adequate coverage based on requirements
- Owning system and feature quality throughout the development, testing, and deployment phases to ensure delivery expectations (both time and quality) are met
- Driving value and continuously improving the team’s ability to write code that is maintainable, re-usable and fault-tolerant
- Conducting new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall system and products
- Contributing to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, test automation, security, delivery, maintainability, and culture
- Demonstrating ownership of developed components from development through production
- 5+ years experience as a ReactJS Developer
- Experience in Web Services (REST, SOAP) supporting high volume transactions
- Experience with object-oriented design/development principles
- Strong experience with ReactJS
- Theoretical knowledge of relational database design and development; nice to have SQL skills
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automated testing
- Working knowledge of service-oriented architectures, databases, and highly scalable distributed systems
- Working knowledge of architecture of the Cloud ready and Cloud-based applications/Cloud-based services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of OpenID connect, OAuth 2.0 and JSON Web Token
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and building Jenkins deployment pipelines
- Basic knowledge in Linux system administration
- Detailed understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.