senior reactjs developer for security analytics platform
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior ReactJS Developer for Security Analytics
The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing for SaaS. The customer is a SQL-powered security analytics platform used by security analysts, site reliability engineers, incident response teams, and IT professionals to observe and secure their productivity endpoints (macOS, Windows), server endpoints (Linux, containers), and cloud providers.
- Develop and deliver new product
- Partner with Product Managers and UX Designers to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- 3+ years of experience as ReactJS Developer
- Proficient in modern web application features and design goals (such as Web components and Responsive Design)
- Thorough understanding of web service technologies (REST, JSON)
- Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale web application with usability and performance in mind
- Familiar with debugging tools and solving for cross-browser concerns
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, relational database design, and querying concepts
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.