go to search
senior ruby on rails developer
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team.
The developer will need to work in the PT timezone.
- Provide on-call support, ensure SLO adherence, and focus on monitoring and alerting for the Qwiklabs platform
- Coordinate incident management. Triage, mitigate, and fix bugs
- Creating detailed and actionable bug reports possibly by reading through parts of our Ruby source code
- Be a steward of service availability for the Qwiklabs platform
- Troubleshoot and be creative to identify the root cause & solution to a problem
- Identify the theme of the ticket and dispatch it to the correct pod groups within the Qwiklabs team
- Conduct investigations into bugs to ensure no large issues are occurring
- Identify issues that need to be escalated, and follow the escalation path
- Comfortable performing routine ops tasks in production based on their own judgement calls with tooling provided by engineering
- Debugging problems by looking at logging and monitoring metrics
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Good knowledge of Ruby (should be able to pass a mid level interview)
- Experience with GCP platform
- Great soft skills and self-management skills
- English level B2+
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.