senior rubyonrails developer for a financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior RubyOnRails Developer to become a part of the team.
The customer is a pensions and retirement technology company, bringing innovations in financial services, and delivering pensions technology platforms in partnership with other financial institutions.
- Develop new user facing features
- Engineer a better code base with your team
- Work within a smaller 8-10 person agile engineering team, part of a wider Engineering organization
- Work on tickets assigned to you, which includes writing code and specs (tests) and checking that new code passes other test coverage
- Review Pull Requests from other developers
- Work in a collaborative, agile team environment
- Occasionally pair with other Engineers
- Significant commercial experience with Ruby, working in a Ruby on rails environment (3+ years)
- Deep understanding of object-orientated programming
- Desire to work with Domain Driven Design
- Experience with TDD
- Understanding of relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of web design patterns
- A desire to learn and grow working with an amazing team and deliver software
- Previous experience working in a company scaling up
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.