Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior SAP ABAP Developer to join our team.
You are curious, persistent, logical, and clever – a true techie at heart. If this sounds like you, then this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM Anywhere as an SAP ABAP Developer and become a part of our tight-knit team and engage in technology-driven activities.
You will be granted a unique opportunity to work in one of the leading software engineering and IT consulting companies. As a part of our team, you will be able to apply your knowledge and skills to help our customers worldwide to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and achieve their purpose. Work with numerous state-of-the-art tools and technologies, as well as participate in multiple international projects. You will gain vast professional experience and enrich your knowledge, significant for career growth and development.
- Analyze and specify business requirements
- Perform modeling, design, implementation, and testing based on SAP programming model and processes
- Collaborate with other development teams and product management specialists
- Involve in Agile (Scrum) development process within an Agile (Scrum) development team
- Provide high-quality delivery – create and execute test cases, specify and design reviews, hold code reviews
- Maintain and correct the delivery process
- Agile (Scrum) development experience with an expert understanding of application and software architecture
- Strong ABAP programming skills incl. ABAP OO and Design Patterns
- Experience in ABAP for SAP S/4HANA development (CDS, Fiori elements/SmartTemplates, etc.), SAP NetWeaver Gateway, and OData services
- Experience in BOPF, BOL, and other ABAP frameworks
- Good understanding of ABAP Test Cockpit, ABAP Performance Tuning, Runtime Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Basic understanding of SAP systems functionality with good knowledge of SAP S/4HANA functional areas
- Knowledge of SAPUI5, SAP HANA Platform, SAP Cloud Platform, and ABAP PaaS development techniques (Side-by-Side Extensibility, SAP Cloud Application Programming Model, SAP Cloud SDK, RESTful ABAP) is a plus
- Intermediate or upper-intermediate level of the English language
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of an international project team
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.