The customer is a British luxury fashion house, focusing on trench coats, ready-to-wear outerwear, fragrances, fashion accessories, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
The main set of tasks is associated with the integration of the SAP Gigya (CDC) with existing channels and services (website, mobile, etc.).
- Get knowledge of SAP Gigya from the existing information sources on project
- Follow and complete successfully the SAP Gigya training plan
- Help with consultancy services for SAP Gigya for Customer platform
- Assist with and perform configuration activities of SAP Gigya
- Help to integrate SAP Gigya as CIAM solution with existing services
- Help to the Team with understanding of the SAP Gigya
- Support with raising Team competency in SAP Gigya
- Collaborate and communicate effectively (mail, voice) with Customer in English and Team daily basis
- Work as a Team player
- Act as a Senior
- Experience with Jira, GitLab, AWS
- English level B1+ and higher
- Experience with SAP Gigya (CDC)
- SAP Gigya (CDC)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.