We are looking for a remote SAP Consultant (FICO) for our SAP Competency Center to become a part of our dedicated team of professionals.
As an SAP FICO Consultant, you will be involved in multiple activities for customer projects as well EPAM internal projects with client service as a focus. You will play a crucial role in helping our customers to better understand their businesses by designing a solution based on relevant industry domain knowledge. You will assist our clients in the implementation, configuration, project Go-Live and post-implementation support.
- 3+ years SAP FICO experience
- Multiple full lifecycle experience, at least 2 implementations
- Finance integration with core upstream modules including SD, MM, WM, Payroll, etc
- A broad range of configuration and business process content knowledge in the main components of the financial accounting and controlling: bank accounting, cash management, asset management, projects systems, and project accounting
- The capability of executing and facilitating workshops, leading teams of onshore and offshore resources
- Strong client facing consulting capability and excellent communication skills
- Passion for finance transformation and benefit delivery
- Desire to contribute to the finance team and SAP practice strategy
- Flexibility to travel
- A recognized accountancy qualification is a distinct advantage
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.