We are looking for a remote Senior SAP Integration Developer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for building the flows to allow orders to flow through DTP including pricing, taxation, and inventory to allow for seamless flows at volume. You will also be responsible for identifying and optimizing performance improvements to SAP to enable scaling. The ideal candidate must have experience with SAP ABAP, SAP ABAP BRIM, and an upper-intermediate level of English proficiency.
- Build flows to allow orders to flow through DTP, including pricing, taxation, and inventory, to allow for seamless flows at volume
- Identify and optimize performance improvements to SAP to enable scaling
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in SAP ABAP development
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP ABAP development
- Must have experience with SAP ABAP BRIM
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong understanding of SAP architecture
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- SAP ABAP OO development experience
- Knowledge of SAP modules such as SD, MM, PP, FI/CO, etc.
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.