go to search
senior sap technical consultant
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior SAP Technical Consultant
We are seeking an experienced remote Senior Technical Consultant (Integrations and ABAP) for the e-Invoicing project.
The ideal candidate have ABAP programming skills and the experience in integration technologies and protocols.
- Use SAP Enterprise integration/application tools to design, build, develop, troubleshoot, debug and deploy SAP integrations/applications
- Analyze technical requirements to design and build enhancements\extensions, perform technical activities including coding, create plans for Integration and Unit testing
- Articulate integration solutions clearly; share expertise and perform advisory role on technical matters
- Troubleshoot complex integration issues
- Work with global teams on projects executed across different geographies and cultures/values
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- ABAP programming skills in integration area of IDOC, Proxy, and RFC developments
- Experience in integration technologies and protocols e.g. HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC, etc.
- Strong ABAP OBJECTS skills, familiarity with concepts like Singleton, Abstract classes, Inheritance, etc.
- Experience using ABAP OBJECTS in applications other than ALV and BADIS
- ECC and S/4 HANA Implementation experience
- Experience with WSDL , Proxies, SOAMANAGER experience
- Different Enhancement Techniques in ABAP experience
- SOAP Services with XML Payload experience
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Product Development with ABAP experience or a custom module development with OOPS concept is an advantage
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform and PI/PO
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals