senior scala developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Scala Developer to join our team.
Note: This position requires relocation to Malaga, Spain. Relocation assistance will be provided.
- Developing extremely sophisticated tools and collaborating with some of hedge fund’s most sophisticated investors – we don’t have a product for casual users, but instead, we have products that empower a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaging minds.
- Operating within a dynamic team focused on back-end development but also working with engineers from several different areas of focus
- Act like an owner consistently holding a high bar for the quality of your code and are passionate about doing things the “right way”
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project
- Act as an owner, assume responsibilities and drive issues to resolution
- Strong computer science fundamentals with a mastery of back-end development
- 5+ years of professional software development experience in technically rigorous environments holding extremely high bars for their engineers
- Strong Scala development skills
- Strong algorithmic and debugging experience
- Understands SDLC, Agile, and Design patterns
- Can react to a mission-critical problem in an excellent way, and not sacrificing quality over speed
- Open-minded, appreciate direct feedback and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
- This position requires relocation to Malaga, Spain. Relocation assistance will be provided
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.