senior software architect for a software company
We are looking for a Remote Senior Software Architect with at least 4 years of relevant hands-on experience and knowledge of AWS Security and AWS Well-Architected Framework to join our team.
The customer is the category creator and leader of intelligent engagement in the global life sciences industry. Ensuring every customer experience is tailored to individual preferences and needs helps life science companies strengthen their relationships with healthcare providers to inspire better patient care.
- Help the customer with remediation and mitigation of identified gaps
- At least 4 years of relevant hands-on experience
- Expertise and skills to initiate, supervise, design, manage the implementation of solutions and processes, coordinate project teams from a technical standpoint, do Service Delivery Management, lead Enterprise Security programs, perform Security Risks management, build Information Security Management System
- Knowledge of AWS Security and AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Experience with most of the required AWS Services (VPC, EC2, S3, Organization, Control Tower, SCP, IAM, SSO, MFA, Config, Shield, WAF, Network Firewall, Firewall Manager, EKS, EBS, RDS, EFS, Certificate Manager, KMS, Security Hub, GuardDuty, SSM Agent, Inspector, CloudTrail, VPC Flow Logs, ELB, CloudWatch)
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with Project Management software
nice to have
- AWS certification (AWS Solution Architect and/or Security Specialty)
- Programming skills: python, bash
- Container Security (Aqua/Sysdig/Tigera/NueVector)
- Jfrog Artifactory